Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thank you Lizzie and Susie

Last night I had a Junior League meeting and Colin was knee deep in studying for his exam. I knew that if I left Catie with him that his studying would abruptly come to an end. We both agreed that if we could get someone to watch her that would be the best thing. I quickly called Auntie Susie and Lizzie and they came to the rescue. I dropped Catie off and Lizzie and Jay's place and Susie headed there. They all hung out and Catie even went on a walk with her friend River (the dog). I was a very bad mom and forgot my camera so I didn't take a picture of all of them together. I promise that the next time we are together I will get a picture of Lizzie and Catie...and maybe River too! Thank you soooo much Lizzie and Susie. You are the best!!

Today Catie and I went to boot camp and let me tell you, it was a doozy! It consisted of sprints, long runs, more sprints and even longer running segments! I love Catie's new running stroller but sometimes it is annoying because she doesn't cry at all anymore since she is now moving the whole time. After my 5th wind sprint I looked and her and whispered, "Throw me a bone Catie and please cry so I have a reason to stop". What did she do...she looked and me and smiled. Thanks Catie....back to #6 wind sprint!


After boot camp and Catie and I meet up with my friend Liz and her 6 month old daughter Peyton. We had lunch, chatted and the girls stared at each the whole time. It was great seeing them and it was fun to see what Catie would be doing in a couple of months. I am now off to run some errands and as soon as Colin comes home we are going to go vote. I hope that everyone voted today. Remember, your work legally has to give you time off to vote (that is the HR side of me coming out). Until tomorrow. Here is a super cute picture of Catie that I thought that I would post. xoxo


No comments: