Monday, November 10, 2008

Catie's first sporting event

On Saturday morning Catie, Colin and I got breakfast and then went for a long walk. We wanted to get out before the rain began. When we came home Colin gave Catie a bath and then we all got ready to head to Stanford to watch the men's basketball team play Seattle Pacific University. Catie got dressed in her SPU shirt and off we headed.When we arrived we attended the SPU booster's party and watch Auntie E do her thing. She did an amazing job attending to everyone and even spoke about SPU athletics (well I think that is what she spoke about. I had to take Catie out of the room during her speech because she was crying). Tip off was at 7 pm and Catie slept for the first half which amazed me because the band was there and we even sat in the 3rd row. Around half time she woke up and sat on my lap for the rest of the game. She loved looking around and nothing seemed to both her. Even though Stanford came away with the victory it was a great day.

1 comment:

Windy City Kelley's said...

I love the looks on both their faces in the bath picture!