Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to work

For the last five months I have been dreading this day (thanks economy). The day that I go back to work. AHHH! Sunday night was filled with some tears and some quite moments but I knew that it would be ok and more importantly I knew that Catie would be ok. If my mom could work full time and leave me (and honestly people, I was a super cute baby) then I knew that I could do it to! It is the selfish part of me that wants to be at home with Catie. I know that she is in good hands and Colin and I are working to make sure that Catie has every opportunity in life (that is what I tell myself when I leave her everyday). So, I am now a working mom (well minus Fridays) and at this time I would like to take a moment and thank my mom. I never knew how hard it was and I admire her even more then I already do. She did it was grace, love and a wonderful attitude. Catie is lucky that I have had such a wonderful role model. Thank you mom for being you!

1 comment:

Heather said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Cath!!!

Leaving Maddie was really, really hard at first. But it really truly gets easier - and being a working mom will definitely make you appreciate your time with Catie that much more. Plus, you get to be around adults and have some freedom with your day - guilt-free.

I can seriously list like 1,000 things to make you feel better about working. Love you.