Thursday, October 23, 2008

A perfect night and an even better day.

Last night was a perfect night. I dropped Catie off at Colin's office and I got this amazing smile from her before I left...


Then I left and met the girls at Houston's for dinner. It was a beautiful WARM night in the city so we sat outside and so the night began. We were out celebrating the fact that Jackie is officially done with radiation. It was a night filled with great toasts, wonderful wine, funny stories and great friends. We can't wait to celebrate again on Nov. 3rd when Jackie finds out that she officially killed Turk.



















Today Catie and I went to boot camp in the morning. Catie did well but had to be fed half way through- thanks Russ the instructor for feeding her (although I would have rather fed her so that I didn't have to do 50 push ups). After boot camp Catie and I met Jackie for lunch at the Grove. We sat in the sun and chatted away. It was a perfect day because it was spent with a very special friend. We love you Jackie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you!! XOXO