Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Catie's new stroller and mommy and me class

Here is Catie in her new stroller. As you can see she loves it (thank you B and Pop)!
Catie and I have been going to a mommy and me class for the past month. Today I was really able to see a big difference in her now versus when she first started. Today she was wide awake during the whole class and doesn't fall asleep anymore. She really loved looking at the other kids and she even laughed (no sound yet) and smiled! Way to go Catie!!!
It's time to get ready to head to the city. I am off to dinner to celebrate with Jackie (her radiation ended today, whoo) and the girls and Catie is being dropped off at her daddy's work. Until tomorrow.


1 comment:

Windy City Kelley's said...

She is so cute! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.