Sunday, January 3, 2010

17 months and 1 day....

Catie's Christmas present to her mommy and daddy was (drum roll please)......she decided to start walking! I think that she was motivated by spending time with my cousin's kids and wanting to do what they do. The funny thing was that she was not at all timid. She just stood up and started to walk. Yeah Catie!!!

On a side note- Catie LOVES watching the video of her walking. She will sit in front of the computer and stare and herself, smile, hit the buttons to make it go backwards and then forwards again. I think that my poor family has had to watch the video about 100 times since it is Catie's new favorite show.

On a final side note, we had a wonderful Christmas and New Years and I will be updating our blog this weekend with stories and pictures (we have a lot of them). Until then, here is a clip of Catie walking down my parents driveway. Enjoy!

No comments: