Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Photo Shoot

We have been very busy getting ready for Christmas and visiting Santa Claus in Northern and Southern California. Last weekend Catie and I flew to Pasadena for a couple of days while Colin stayed at home and worked. Catie visited Santa Claus at Annandale...I will tell you more about that in the next post.

In the meantime, we took Catie to Union Square to see the window displays and all of the Christmas decorations. Before we walked around Colin, Catie and I grabbed lunch with our friend Marni and my sister, Auntie. Then we had a photo shoot in front of the Christmas tree.


Tomorrow we are headed to the Olympic Club to see Santa Claus. Tomorrow I will post pictures of Santa Claus at Annandale and Santa Claud at the OC club. Until then... Merry, Merry!

2 comments:

Vloggerlyfe said...

Hey, I like your blog! If it needs a makeover come visit Bloggy Blog Designz. We do headers, backgrounds, buttons, signatures, navbars and more!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the informative information - I enjoyed reading it! I always enjoy this blog. :) Cheers, [url=http://vaginalbirthvideo.com]vaginalbirthvideo.com[/url]