Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Two Years

Two years ago today (at about the time that I am posting this) I was getting ready with my friends and family at Annandale. We were sipping champagne, getting our hair and makeup done, chatting and talking about the night ahead. What a wonderful night it was. It was perfect. Everything was exactly as I dreamed it would be. I wouldn't change one thing about the night.

I married the man of my dreams and was surrounded by everyone that I loved. I remember looking at you and thinking wow...fairy tales do come true.


Happy 2nd Anniversary Colin. We sure have accomplished a lot and there wouldn't be anyone else that I would want to take this journey with. We have had our struggles but the love and laughter has out weighed them all. Thank you for being my best friend, my confidant, my partner and the most amazing father to my daughter. Thank you for always holding my hand and supporting me.
Happy Anniversary Cols! 2NOUIS2LUVU

No comments: