Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Forever Purple



Now that I have a daughter I have come to realize that a mother can't help but wonder what type of impact their daughter will have on this world. As I read the blogs that are dedicated to Maddie, review the comments that people post, and see the dollar amount rise for the March of Dimes, I have come to realize that Maddie impacted this world more then most grown adults do. Maddie's smile made people smile, Maddie's fight for survival brought hope to people, Maddie's giggle made people realize that there is humor in the world, and Maddie's story will help other preemies survive. Heather, your daughter truly impacted this world and my blog will forever be purple in her honor. You, Mike and Maddie are in my daily thoughts and prayers.

No comments: