Friday, April 24, 2009

Bath Time

A funny story that I thought that I would share. On Tuesday night I asked Colin to give Catie a bath. He looked at me with an "Oh my gosh are you sure that I can do this" look. Giving Catie a bath in the past made Colin a little nervous since she was so little and doesn't like you to pour water on her face. Now that Catie takes a bath in the big tub with a bath ring he was more willing to tackle the bath solo (without me standing by his side). As he took her upstairs I said, "Don't forget to put lotion on".

I was making dinner when I heard, "Kimberly" so I went upstairs and when I got to the top I laughed so hard that I almost cried. Colin was soaking wet. I mean his shirt was DRENCHED. Awesome! He asked where the lotion was and when I walked into the room Catie was lying naked on her towel laughing. Colin started to put lotion on her and she rolled away and laughed. He would move to where she was and right as he would start again she would roll over again. He was literally following her around the room. It made my night.

A classic dad moment and I loved it! I am off to baby bootcamp and Catie also needs a bath. Oh Colin...guess what!!!

No comments: