Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring is finally here!

Friday was beautiful in Marin so we decided to spend the whole day outside. It was in the 70's, sunny, and everything was in bloom. Catie and I went for walk/run in the morning and then came home and she had some carrots. Catie loves carrots (hopefully she won't get my bad eye sight) and then she worked on trying to hold a sippy cup.

We are just beginning to work on it but so far she is doing a great job.

After we got her cleaned up we headed to the Springtime at the Park Playdate in Mill Valley. This is an event that the mother's club that I am part of does where all of the playgroups get together in the same areas. When we got to Boyle Park it was crazy. There were about 50 adults and kids there and you heard lots of shrieking! We found our playgroup and hung out in the sun for awhile. It was a great day and I hope that the weather on Friday is just as nice. Yes...I am already planning my weekend even though it is only Monday. Have a great week!


PS- sorry that the pictures aren't great but they were taken from my iphone!

No comments: