Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nonnie's 95th Birthday






A couple of weeks ago we flew down to Pasadena to celebrate my grandmother's 95 birthday. My grandmother, Nonnie, is an amazing woman. She is 95 but acts like she is 70. She is loved by everyone and one of the greatest women that I know. Nonnie has 3 children, 12 grandchildren and 18 great-grandchildren (Catie is #18). The entire family flew in or drove in to celebrate her birthday. Friday night we all gathered at my aunt and uncles for dinner (all 35 of us). On Saturday my mom and aunt threw her a wonderful birthday lunch at Annandale Golf Club. Her family and friends were all present and so many people gave wonderful toasts about her. After the lunch, and when the guys finished playing golf, we all gathered at my parents house for dinner. It was a weekend filled with family, memories, celebration and food!

Here is a classic picture of Nonnie...we love this one!

No comments: