Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Catie's Stats Update


Last Thursday Catie went in for her 6 month check up. The doctor (who I love) said that she looks fantastic and is doing everything that a 6 month old should be doing. Duh, I know she is perfect.

Catie is currently 16 lbs 12 oz and 25 5/8" long. She is the in the 50% for height and the 75% for weight.

She received 5 shots on Friday. She got her standard immunizations, a flu shot and her Synagis shot (since she was born early she gets this once a month to prevent RSV). She handled the shots like a champ. She cried for about 10 second and then gave the nurse a death stare. I gave her a 1/2 oz of milk and she feel right asleep. I think that it was more traumatic for me then it was for her.

Her 9 month check up is scheduled for April 30th.

Way to go Catie!